Digital Assets in Estate Planning
June 8th, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm Central Time
A comprehensive look at the disposition of digital assets in Wills drafting and probate, including:
- Ownership of digital photographs, e-books, and music files after the owner's death
- Control and ownership of online accounts (including social media accounts, blogs, and photo and video-storing accounts) after the owner's death
- Ownership of online assets (including Bitcoin and online gaming accessories) after death
- Helping an executor gain access to information necessary to inventory the estate
- The extensive provisions of the Uniform Fidcuiary Access to Digital Assets Act
This course is being submitted for CLE credit to the Arkansas and Kentucky CLE Commissions. CLE credit also available in many other states. Please call Barristers at 1-800-874-8556 for more information on CLE credit.
Agenda for Friday, the 8th of June 2018
Due to technical requirements, customers must attend a live webcast in its entirety to receive credit for attendance. No partial credit can be accommodated.