Hot Topics in Business Law
This seminar has already taken place!
This 6-hour live webcast presents a fast-paced look at new developments that every business lawyer should know about. Includes discussion of a diverse range of topics, including:
- The evolving law of "takings" and eminent domain
- The law governing e-signatures and electronic contracts
- The growing law on free-lance workers (the "gig economy")
- The new tax laws: how they affect businesses at a practical level
- New trends in real estate practice
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Much more!
Please note: Many of the topics discussed in this seminar are also covered in our "Top 10 New Developments in Law Practice for 2018" course this year. Please be aware of the overlap when choosing your CLE courses!
Agenda for Tuesday, the 26th of June 2018
Due to technical requirements, customers must attend a live webcast in its entirety to receive credit for attendance. No partial credit can be accommodated.