MS - Torts, Insurance, Civil Procedure, & Workers' Compensation, Part 1: 2023 Recent Developments in Mississippi Law (Pre-SALE: Video will be available for viewing on June 9, 2023, but you can purchase now to lock in the savings!)
This seminar is listed for pre-sale! Click here for more info.
This online course is a recording of the first Torts, Insurance, Civil Procedure, & Workers' Compensation segment of the 29th annual In-Person seminar, Recent Developments in Mississippi Law.
It presents a fast-paced look at new case law, new statutes, and other new developments in Mississippi trial practice.
Note: This course will be produced in the spring of 2023. It is available for pre-purchase now. The video will be available for viewing by June 9, 2023.
- William R Newman of The University of Southern Mississippi
- Keith D. Obert of Obert Law Group, P. A.
- Matthew D Miller of Copeland, Cook, Taylor & Bush, P.A.
- Ned A Nelson of Nelson Law, PLLC
- Joseph E. Fillingane of Mississippi Senate