Trial Graphics: Reaching Millennial Jurors, and More - Part 1
As the Millennial generation matures, it has become obvious that Americans (and our jurors, in particular) increasingly expect visual aids in communication. This two-part series provides practical tips and examples of visual aids that lawyers can incorporate in their courtroom presentations to connect more persuasively with today's jurors. Topics discussed include:
- An overview of the generational differences between Millennials, Baby Boomers, and Generation Xers.
- Using timelines in the courtroom
- Presenting financial data in a visual form
- Using motion in your graphics to keep the jury's attention
- Much more!
Satisfies the North Carolina State Bar Technology Training Requirement.
Online Video or Audio (MP3) Download
- William R Newman of The University of Southern Mississippi