Basic Wills & Trusts Drafting in Tennessee
This seminar has already taken place!
Our Most Popular Course!
- Fundamental "nuts & bolts" discussion of drafting simple Wills, step-by-step with forms
- Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives
- How to build a profitable "sideline" practice in simple Wills
- Includes 100 pages of Will and trust forms!
- New 7-hour format: Complete your annual CLE requirement with this In-Person seminar, plus one 8-hour Online On-Demand bundle (see "CLE On-Demand" page for details on On-Demand courses)
Nashville School of Law
4013 Armory Oaks Drive
Nashville, TN 37204-4577
Agenda for Friday, the 8th of December 2017
Agenda is Approximate and Tentative
(All Times are Central)
8:00am - 8:30am - Registration
8:30am - 10:15am - Fundamentals of Drafting Basic Wills, including a step-by-step discussion of typical Will provisions
10:25am - 11:45am - Additional Troubleshooting Tips for Drafting Wills
11:45am - 12:55pm - Lunch (on your own)
12:55pm - 1:50pm - 1) How to Recognize a Taxable Estate and other Taxation Issues 2) Miscellaneous Estate Planning Tools (Powers of Attorney, Health Care Directives, etc.)
1:55pm - 2:55pm - Introduction to Basic Trusts
3:00pm - 4:00pm - The Top Seven Ethics Mistakes General Practitioners Make in Wills & Estates Practice
4:00pm - 5:00pm - (*Bonus Ethics Hour) Overlooked Ethical Considerations in Transactional Law Practice -- An Interactive Session