Hot Topics in Business & Real Estate Law
July 17th, 2018 from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm Central Time in Jackson, MS
This 6-hour seminar in Jackson, Mississippi presents a fast-paced look at new developments that every business lawyer should know about. Includes discussion of a diverse range of topics, including:
- The evolving law of "takings" and eminent domain
- The law governing e-signatures and electronic contracts
- The growing law on free-lance workers (the "gig economy")
- The new tax laws: how they affect businesses at a practical level
- New trends in real estate practice
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Much more!
Please note: Many of the topics discussed in this seminar are also covered in our "Top 10 New Developments in Law Practice for 2018" course this year. Please be aware of the overlap when choosing your CLE courses!
Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame & Museum
1152 Lakeland Drive (Just off I-55)
Jackson, MS 39216
Agenda for Tuesday, the 17th of July 2018