Trial Practice Toolkit
This seminar has already taken place!
Practical discussions on a diverse range of topics for lawyers who litigate!
- Real-world tips for better negotiation and settlement strategies and techniques
- Bench trials: A unique skill set
- Thoughts on handling clients and witnesses throughout the litigation process
- Various strategies and tactics to consider with jury trials
- Shortcuts for effective legal research and drafting, e-discovery, and more!
Nashville School of Law
4013 Armory Oaks Drive
Agenda for Tuesday, the 17th of December 2019
Agenda is Approximate and Tentative
8:00am - 8:30am - Registration
8:30am - 9:35am - Handling Clients & Witnesses Throughout the Litigation Process Speaker: James P. Catalano, Esq.
9:40am - 10:55am - Jury Trials: Techniques, Tactics, & Skills Speaker: Mr. Catalano
11:00am - 11:45am - The Unique Challenges of Bench Trials Speaker: William R. Newman, Esq.
11:45am - 12:55pm - Lunch (on your own)
12:55pm - 2:15pm - Practical Negotiation/Settlement Strategies & Techniques Speaker: Mr. Newman
2:25pm - 3:00pm - Odds & Ends: e-Discovery and More Speaker: Mr. Newman
3:00pm - 4:00pm - Frequently Overlooked Ethics Issues Speaker: Mr. Newman
4:00pm - 5:00pm - * Bonus Ethics Hour Speaker: Mr. Newman