Trial Practice Toolkit
This seminar has already taken place!
Practical discussions on a diverse range of topics for lawyers who litigate!
- Real-world tips for better negotiation and settlement strategies and techniques
- Bench trials: A unique skill set
- Thoughts on handling clients and witnesses throughout the litigation process
- Various strategies and tactics to consider for jury trials
- Shortcuts for effective legal research and drafting, e-discovery, and more!
Agenda for Friday, the 20th of December 2019
8:30 am Central Time - Webcast Begins (Please register and sign into the website at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start)
(Agenda is approximate and tentative)
8:30am - 9:25am - Practical Negotiation/Settlement Strategies & Techniques Speaker: William R. Newman, Esq.
9:35am - 10:45am - Handling Clients & Witnesses Throughout the Litigation Process Speaker: James P. Catalano, Esq.
10:50am - 11:45am - The Unique Challenges of Bench Trials Speaker: Mr. Newman
11:45am - 1:00pm - Lunch Break
1:00pm - 2:15pm - Jury Trials: Techniques, Tactics, & Skills Speaker: Mr. Catalano
2:25pm - 3:10pm - Odds & Ends: e-Discovery and More Speaker: Mr. Newman
3:15pm - 4:15pm - Ethics Hour: Frequently Overlooked Ethics Issues Speaker: Mr. Newman
Due to technical requirements, customers must attend a live webcast in its entirety to receive credit for attendance. No partial credit can be accommodated.