Recent Developments in Mississippi Law
September 27th, 2019 from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm Central Time in Jackson, MS
25th Annual "Year in Review" Update Course
- Discussion of new cases, new statutes, & emerging trends from the past 12 months in 13 different areas of law
- Topics include torts, insurance, civil procedure, family law, wills/estates, business law, federal developments, ethics, and much more!
- Features Billy Newman, Esq. and Keith Obert, Esq.
One of Mississippi's longest running series of CLE seminars - Now in its 25th year!
Embassy Suites of Ridgeland
200 Township Place
Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
1) From Interstate 55, take Exit 107, and take the ramp right for Madison Avenue (toward Colony Park Boulevard).
2) Keep straight onto W. Frontage Road.
3) Turn right onto Steed Road.
4) Turn right onto Township Place. The Embassy Suites will be located on the left.
Agenda for Friday, the 27th of September 2019
(Agenda is approximate and tentative)
8:00am - 8:30am - Registration
8:30am - 9:30am - Family Law Speaker: William R. Newman, Esq.
9:35am - 10:40am - Torts, Insurance, Civil Procedure, Workers' Compensation, Part 1 Speaker: Keith D. Obert, Esq.
10:50am - 11:45am - Wills, Estates, Real Estate, & Business Law Speaker: Mr. Newman
11:45am - 1:00pm - Lunch (on your own)
1:00pm - 2:05pm - Torts, Insurance, Civil Procedure, & Workers' Compensation, Part 2 Speaker: Mr. Obert
2:20pm - 3:20pm - Ethics & Professionalism Speaker: Mr. Newman
3:20pm - 4:15pm - Federal Developments: Constitutional Law, Criminal Law Highlights, and Intellectual Property Speaker: Mr. Newman