Basic Wills Drafting, Part I
This practical one hour course is designed to acquaint lawyers of all backgrounds with the fundamental nuts and bolts of drafting a simple will for a client.
Topics covered include:
* Basic Drafting Considerations
* Finding and Using Forms
* Will Provisions Regarding Payment of Debts
* Separate Lists Disposing of Personal Property
* Adding Personal Touches to a Will
PLEASE NOTE: The content of this 1-hour On-Demand course is replicated in our 6-Hour On-Demand course with a similar title, "Basic Wills & Trusting Drafting: A 6-Hour On-Demand Seminar."
Online Video or Audio (MP3) Download
- William R Newman of The University of Southern Mississippi